We’re all in the same race against time when it comes to aging. And truth be told, there are thousands of anti-aging, health-boosting, youthful solutions out there. It can be difficult to navigate through them all. Very few products present valid results with research to back it up. One of those solutions are NAD+/NAD patches.
NAD+ patches are fairly new to the market. So here’s a breakdown of what recent science says about how they can help you reach health, anti-aging, and longevity goals.
What is NAD?
NAD is an acronym for Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide. It is essential for numerous aspects of cell function and metabolism. It is also found in all living cells, including our skin. It is one of the many reasons cells can continue to function. Like most things, our NAD levels start to decline as we age. The reductions in NAD+ contribute to aging cells and make us look older.
Also, without the right amount of NAD+ as we age, our cells have a harder time functioning and leave us vulnerable to sickness and disease.
Is there a way to replenish the NAD+ concentrations in the body? Researchers have discovered that we can! They have figured out there are some therapeutic approaches to slowing cellular aging.
What are NAD patches?
NAD patches are exactly what they sound like: wearable patches. These patches are similar to oral supplements in that they’re meant to supplement NAD+. Over the course of several hours, the patch releases a steady dose of NAD+. This isn’t to say that NAD+ cannot be administered through oral supplements and IVs. Patches are just more cost effective and convenient when compared to other methods.
These patches stick to the skin and use iontophoresis to send NAD+ to the blood. Iontophoresis is a medical technique that means components are delivered by a voltage gradient through the skin. This method changes the electric field on the skin in a small area which increases the permeability of the skin. The NAD+ molecules then are delivered more efficiently into your body.
Even in recent clinical trials, science has demonstrated that the addition of NAD+ through supplements like patches does increase the concentrations of NAD+ in our cells overall.
NAD patches help combat the effects of aging
Here are a few ways that higher concentrations of NAD+ can help support wellness for the long-term:
- NAD+ keeps cells functioning optimally
- Promotes healthy aging
- Can reverse signs of aging
- Activates certain enzymes
- Raises Sirtuin levels (sirtuins comprise a highly conserved family proteins present in virtually all species from bacteria to mammals)
- Repairs DNA damage
- Improves energy levels
- Makes you more resilient to stress
- Reduces inflammation
- May strengthen your immune system
- Can boost your metabolism
NAD patches help protect the brain
- Helps control the protein production in the brain
- Protects against metabolic dysfunction
- Can help to manage neurological disorders including Parkinson’s, epilepsy, and Alzheimer’s
- Protects against oxidative stress
Maintaining healthy levels of NAD+ is imperative to protect the brain from diseases like Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s.
They lower heart disease risks and blood pressure
- Helps reverse dysfunction in the arteries
- Helps lower blood pressure
- Increases blood vessel flexibility
- Could improve cholesterol levels
They help protect your liver
- High concentrations of NAD can protect your liver from damage
- NAD has also been shown to repair or reverse liver damage
NAD patches possibly lower risks of cancer
- High concentrations of NAD+ can help to protect against DNA damage that causes cancer
They support muscle function
- Can help to improve physical performance in every part of your life
- Keeps you from gaining weight by suppressing appetite and stress hormones
- Partially restores strength
- Partially restores endurance
- Helps restore muscle function
They help regulate circadian rhythm
- Reestablishes proper sleep patterns
- Helps to reestablish sleep after certain sleep disorders, recovering from jet lag, etc.
- Contributes to maintaining healthy circadian rhythms in the brain
With NAD+ patches, growing older can be done with grace and poise all the while your cells stay healthy.
In fact, according to Scientific American, “Recent research suggests it may be possible to reverse mitochondrial decay with dietary supplements that increase cellular levels of a molecule called NAD.”
How do NAD patches compare to other NAD supplements?
Okay so now you’re convinced NAD+ patches are worth the try! How do you know patches are superior to all other supplement options? Here’s how we compared it to injections or oral supplements:
Potency: the NAD+ patch contains pure NAD. The difference is immediate. There are no additives like flavors or artificial colors.
Convenient and Easy To Use: All you need is the patch, nothing else. Oral supplements are to be taken with water and your body doesn’t absorb the entirety of the supplement as it does with the patches. Injections are highly effective, but they do require a doctor’s appointment, expertise, and additional assistance, such as a nurse to administer the injection. With the patches, all you do is place them on your skin.
Dosage and application: The patch contains a dosage that provides a slow-release all day. You don’t have to worry or think about it. Apply patch daily to an area with little or no hair. It is recommended to wear each patch for 4 hours and 2 per week.
So, there you have it! The NAD+ patches are backed by research and if you’re looking for a way to improve your health, wellness, and youthfulness, this can be it!
The NAD patches are comfortable, easy to use, and entirely convenient. Talk to your doctor about NAD+ patches and what they can do for you.
Consider NAD+ Patches To Increase Your Vitality? Call IV ME NOW To Book An Appointment!
If you feel like age is starting to creep up on you or you’re worried about the risk of chronic and age-related disease, talk to IV ME NOW for more information. To reestablish healthy cell function and overall youthfulness, visit us at ivmenowfl.com or book an appointment online!