GACLIV 30 ml / Vial
is a blend of six amino acids glutamine, arginine, carnitine, Leucine, isoluecine, and valine.
Glutamine is one of 20 naturally occurring amino acids in the dietary protein. In fact, L-glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in the blood stream and makes up 30-35 percent of the amino acid nitrogen in your blood.
Arginine is an amino acid that changes into nitric oxide (NO). Nitric oxide is a powerful neurotransmitter that helps blood vessels relax and also improves circulation.
Carnitine is an amino acid that benefits energy levels by transporting fatty acids into the mitochondria where they can be burned up and used as fuel. For this reason, many take carnitine as a weight loss supplement to help bump up fat burning.
Leucine is very important it is one of the nine essential amino acids and is important for protein synthesis and many metabolic functions. Leucine contributes to the regulation of blood-sugar levels; growth and repair of muscle and bone tissue; growth hormone production; and wound healing. Leucine also prevents the breakdown of muscle proteins after trauma or severe stress.
Isoleucine Isoleucine is part of the BCAA group which are significant to human
life and are expressly involved in energy, muscle metabolism, and stress. Isoleucine has various physiological functions, such as assisting wound healing, detoxification of nitrogenous wastes, stimulating immune function, and promoting secretion of several hormones. Necessary for hemoglobin formation and regulating blood sugar and energy levels, isoleucine is concentrated in muscle tissues in humans.
Valine is a branched-chain essential amino acid that has stimulant activity. It promotes muscle growth and tissue repair. L-valine is an essential amino acid, meaning that it is not able to be biosynthesized in the human body. It must, therefore, be obtained through dietary sources.
- Boosts brain health
- Promotes muscle growth and decreases muscle wasting
- Improves athletic performance and recovery from endurance exercise
- Burns fat and improves diabetes
- fighting inflammation
- improving athletic performance
- increasing immune function
- reducing muscle pains
- improving kidney function
- improving mental capacity
- helping lower high blood pressure
- Increases Endurance
- Enhances Weight Loss
- Prevents Muscle Damage
- Rises Up Fat Burning
- Boosts Brain Function
- Regulates Blood Sugar
Glutathione 200MG/ML 30 ml
The #1 Master Antioxidant
Glutathione is a powerful antioxidant that is present in every cell in the body. It is made up of three types of amino acids and it has many important roles. However, levels decrease as we age, and dietary intake of glutathione isn’t very effective. Glutathione has a part to play in:
- Supporting the immune system
- Making DNA
- Breaking down free radicals
- Helping some enzymes function
- Regenerating vitamins C and E
Glutathione is used to prevent the progression of cancer, improve insulin sensitivity, and reduce symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease.
Our glutathione IV therapy product offers a range of benefits. It:
- Detoxifies the liver, kidneys, and gastrointestinal tract and increases their function
- Neutralizes free radicals and eliminates toxins like pesticides and lead
- ilters fat
- Boosts the immune system
- Lowers blood pressure
- Promotes eye health
- Prevents wrinkles and sunspots
Vitamin C 500 MG/MG 50 ml
Vitamin C is an essential part of a healthy diet. It plays a vital role in the body’s immune function and it helps with:
- Building collagen
- Preventing cell damage
- Healing wounds
- Producing neurotransmitters
Vitamin therapy is typically used when vitamin C levels need to be boosted quickly or oral supplements aren’t an option.
Our injectable vitamins:
- Support the immune system
- Promote wound healing
- Assist in collagen production
- Lower blood pressure
- Neutralize free radicals
MIC B12 Injections 30ml
Energy production and weight loss
Many people suffer from B-12 deficiency. This is not surprising since this vitamin is very difficult to absorb when taken by mouth. Pills are therefore not the optimum method of boosting B12 levels. However, injectable vitamins provide a direct boost and the effects are felt quickly. significantly increased through injection. Our product contains:
- Methionine - An essential amino acid that assists in the breakdown of fats, reduces cholesterol and increases energy levels. It also helps to relieve allergic reactions by lowering histamine release.
- Inositol - A B vitamin, helps break down fats, lowers cholesterol, and helps control mood and appetite.
- Choline - A nutrient, helps the liver process fats and excrete toxins.
- B12 - An important vitamin that boosts energy and metabolism, assists in the burning of fat, and helps regulate appetite, sleep, and mood.
Vitamin D3 10ml 100,000 unit/ml
Vitamin D is a group of fat-soluble secosteroids responsible for increasing intestinal absorption of calcium, magnesium, and phosphate, and multiple other biological effects. In humans, the most important compounds in this group are vitamin D3 (also known as cholecalciferol) and vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol)
Cholecalciferol is converted in the liver to calcifediol. Calcifediol is further hydroxylated by the kidneys to form calcitriol. Vitamin D in its active form calcitriol effects via nuclear receptors in multiple locations. Calcitriol circulates as a hormone in the blood and it has a significant role in the absorption of calcium and phosphate and supporting the healthy growth and regeneration of bone. It has effects on some cell growth, neuromuscular and immune functions, and reduction of inflammation.
- Maintain health of bones and teeth.
- Regulates insulin levels which aid in diabetes.
- Boosts weight loss.
- Supports lung functions and cardiovascular health.
- Decreases risk of heart disease.
- Reduces blood pressure.
- Aids in prevention of Multiple Sclerosis.
- Reduces depression.
- Cancer prevention.
- Improve energy levels.