Semaglutide is a once a week injection that increases insulin production and lowers blood suregal levels. It can also reduce appetite, lowering food intake and increasing weight loss. It has also been known to decrease cardiovascular outcomes in people with Type 2 Diabetes.
- Decrease Appetite
- Lose Weight & Body Fat
- Slows Digestion
- Enhance the Growth of ß cells in the pancreas
- Lowers HbA1c levels
Semaglutide is a Glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) produced by the gut. It increases insulin production, a hormone that lowers the blood sugar level while inhibiting glucagon secretion, which is a hormone that raises blood sugar, reduces appetite and energy intake while delaying gastric emptying.
- Reduces food intake by lowering appetite.
- Slows food digestion in the stomach.
- Decreases body fat percentage.
- Weight loss.
- Decreased cardiovascular outcomes in subjects with Type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
- Lower HbA1c levels
- Enhance the growth of ß cells in the pancreas.
Get an extra boost, with these recommended vitamins.
- Safe & effective
- Administer in seconds
- Lasting longterm effects
- Absorbs more than with oral vitamins