Semaglutide is a Glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) produced by the gut. It increases insulin production, a hormone that lowers the blood sugar level while inhibiting glucagon secretion, which is a hormone that raises blood sugar, reduces appetite and energy intake while delaying gastric emptying.
- Reduces food intake by lowering appetite.
- Slows food digestion in the stomach.
- Decreases body fat percentage.
- Weight loss.
- Decreased cardiovascular outcomes in subjects with Type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
- Lower HbA1c levels
- Enhance the growth of ß cells in the pancreas.
Get an extra boost, with these recommended vitamins.
- Safe & effective
- Administer in seconds
- Lasting longterm effects
- Absorbs more than with oral vitamins